The Problem/The Solution

http://wearerangers....emthe-solution/

The Board lied. They don't operate the Club I love in the manner I think it should operate. The review should have been published ahead of renewals.

I agree with all three of those points. I don't, however, see what Dave King's "solution" to this problem fixes.

King's "solution" is, at this stage, about exposing the 120 day lie we all believed.

It also confirms he was 100% correct NOT to waste money on buying their shares but keep it instead for the rebuilding.

King's "solution" is, at this stage, about exposing the 120 day lie we all believed.

It also confirms he was 100% correct NOT to waste money on buying their shares but keep it instead for the rebuilding.

So how is he going to get control if he doesn't buy shares?

I had hoped for a new share issue but administration now looks more likely.

Even in a new share issue, if current shareholders take up their allocation, King can't invest.

If the Season Ticket Trust goes through, it will lead to exorbitant secured borrowing from the very people King doesn't want to pay. If the boycott continues, that will lead to administration. The secured creditors (the shareholders King doesn't want to pay), during administration will be the first people to get their money back or they'll be the first people the creditors turn to in search of a buyer.

There is no avenue to get control without said investors making money, so why risk the future of the club?

This whole thing is fucking tiresome.

Cards on table, I think King investing in the club would be fantastic. He's put £20m into the club before, lost it, and as a fan appears to be willing to invest again.

Cards on table, Wallace is the most credible CEO we have had in my lifetime. A genuine big hitter with experience in retail, broadcasting and most recently football.

The ideal scenario is guys like King, Bluenoses who have money and who are willing to invest, buy into the club in large numbers and give us a solid platform for scouting and building the club back up to where it should be.

Laxey, BPH, Margerita, Hargreaves Hale etc came into the club via the IPO and their money rescued us at the time of need. Have they then taken out their shilling, or do they want that shilling back, absolutely, as they would.

Is this helping us in the boardroom or on the pitch? Absolutely not.

Something is going to have to give; King and the current shareholders don't appear to be on the same page. For me, that's the worst thing about the current situation.

We need a major investor group of Rangers supporters, probably headed by King, who can successfully absorb losses while rebuilding our infrastructure.

If that group get a guy with the correct experience and proven background, such as Wallace, to run us day to day, then that's Utopia for me.

Is Utopia likeley to be anytime soon? I think not.