Season ticket campaign badly handled

bluesteel

so you buy a season books price worth of shares ( for Rangersfirst) THEN pay ate the gate for the rest of the season.

you think that many people would want to pay twice, and still lose their usual seat?

so you buy a season books price worth of shares ( for Rangersfirst) THEN pay ate the gate for the rest of the season.

you think that many people would want to pay twice, and still lose their usual seat?

No gain without pain Bro,and the club would be ours.

No gain without pain Bro,and the club would be ours.

i don't think Rangersfirst is the type of organisation that would see the club being bled dry of ST income in order for them to buy more shares.

Surely if DK had asked us to put our season ticket money into Rangers First,12.6 m would now be available to buy shares.12.6 m would now be available to buy shares we could all pay game by game come August .

Nope - multi millionaire King sits down with the current owners and utter the phrase 'how much'. They haggle a bit a deal is done and hey presto. Instead you set up some kind of fund run by King with some strange choices of associates and ask that we pledge cash. There by achieving what? I'm fed up with King, Kennedy, Park & McColl all having deep pockets and short arms. Unless some one steps in with cash we are goosed. Not buying a season ticket is a matter of choice - one which I decided not to take. So for better or for worse I've paid up. So what about you Mr King?

i don't think Rangersfirst is the type of organisation that would see the club being bled dry of ST income in order for them to buy more shares.

Aye you are right Bro,I am a life member of Rangers First,and I have renewed my season many weeks ago.

Nope - multi millionaire King sits down with the current owners and utter the phrase 'how much'. They haggle a bit a deal is done and hey presto. Instead you set up some kind of fund run by King with some strange choices of associates and ask that we pledge cash. There by achieving what? I'm fed up with King, Kennedy, Park & McColl all having deep pockets and short arms. Unless some one steps in with cash we are goosed. Not buying a season ticket is a matter of choice - one which I decided not to take. So for better or for worse I've paid up. So what about you Mr King?

I am in no way in favour of depriving the club of cash in fact I renewed my season from the word go maybe the OP is pissed,and rambling.

And BTW I am a life member of Rangers first.