I smell a rat with this

ORCHARD LOYAL

I've no problem with McCoist leaving like most I think he is a shite manager but resorting to calling guys like McCoist a rat have very short memories of what he has done for the club as a player and post admin. The club craves change...the fans want it the club needs to go forward.

Ally oot.... Absolutely

Calling him a rat does not sit well with me. Lets pass judgement after the fact and don't condemn the guy before any discussions on his future have taken place and the outcome.

I will agree with you that Rat is a bit low. But do you know that feeling that you get when your sick of what has happened to our club and why nothing can be ever straight forward with us. Blowing off steam buddy,maybe wrong in calling him a rat but I personally feel if your not paying in to the Rangers bank account and that you hold a high position in Ibrox I automatically think your at it. I just wish we could turn a corner and see some progress on and off the field.

I will agree with you that Rat is a bit low. But do you know that feeling that you get when your sick of what has happened to our club and why nothing can be ever straight forward with us. Blowing off steam buddy,maybe wrong in calling him a rat but I personally feel if your not paying in to the Rangers bank account and that you hold a high position in Ibrox I automatically think your at it. I just wish we could turn a corner and see some progress on and off the field.

Been a bear all my life and I work in the NHS.... You have a vivid imagination though i'll say that.

Things will get better my friend...have patience. McCoist leaving may be the kick up the arse needed