Rangers Statement: 4-3-3 Formation Now Standard

tannerall

Just announced from an insider at Ibrox.

"Following the decision that all teams from the youths through to the first team will have a standard 4-3-3 formation it has now been extended throughout the whole Ibrox structure.

Fans waiting at the food and snack outlets will now be expected to form a 4-3-3, 4-3-3, 4-3-3 queue and fans entering or leaving the stadium will only be allowed in or out in a group of four, followed by a group of three, followed by another group of three."

I personally applaud this change of approach and am sure it will lead to greater football consistency and success. :clap:

In this formation is a child classed the same as an adult?

If me, my mate, and his eight year old came in, would we get in as one of the -3-3?

Or would we have to wait until another child came along, if children are classed as halves?

Another thing, none of my mates will go to the bog with me, as my aim is not very good when doing a Lillian Gish.

In the above toileting scenario, could I be permitted into the toilet classed as the goalie?

Am I taking this way too seriously?

Just announced from an insider at Ibrox.

"Following the decision that all teams from the youths through to the first team will have a standard 4-3-3 formation it has now been extended throughout the whole Ibrox structure.

Fans waiting at the food and snack outlets will now be expected to form a 4-3-3, 4-3-3, 4-3-3 queue and fans entering or leaving the stadium will only be allowed in or out in a group of four, followed by a group of three, followed by another group of three."

I personally applaud this change of approach and am sure it will lead to greater football consistency and success. :clap:

I can see some flexibility to this formation at half time when lining up for the pish house :D