I'm Not Easily Offended...

NitshillBear

Paki is short for Pakistani

Scot is short for Scottish

what is monkey short for?

Maybe he's a Monk.

This could come under the legislation for abusing people for their religious affiliations.

If he's a Monk and he's wearing a hawf a ba', then maybe it could even be offensive to baldies.

Having said that, could someone please tell me what was said, because I don't have a clue what's going on. (BTW, when I say I don't have a clue what's going on, I of course mean only on this subject, and not about life in general).

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

People seem to get offended by anything these days. Why should I be offended?

The person who should be offended is the person who it was directed at. If the OP was truely offended, he would've went straight to the polis rather than spreading it all over the internet first so that other people can be "offended".

Being offended by some nugget on twitter? Na, not for me.

I think I clarified exactly what I meant a few pages back. I'd certainly hope that most of our support would be disgusted by any racist slurs being directed at our players, regardless of where it comes from. The other element to this is the usual double standard when it comes to dealing with unacceptable behaviour. RFC fans have found themselves locked up for spouting shite on Twitter. It either applies to all equally or none at all. Finally, the myth of their inclusivity needs to be challenged lest their self-mythologising bullshit becomes accepted fact.