New years resolotions

Del Juve

I went out 4 weeks ago on a kinda date

was in club sitting next to girl....next thing i get a text from her saying do you want to go out

I lean over an say do you think i should say aye? :lol:

i say yeah and rest history

But....erm....need to go out with her again to see if were actually going out

Edit - i actually said Si and she knew what it ment :o

Get in contact with her n go on a date n sort it out

Was ment to go out last night but erm dident :unsure:

gonna call again 2mo,either wants to see me again or not up to her

Was out with mate last night and dident even make move on any other girls thats how screwed up i am :lol: :ph43r:

actually thought "be brilliant if she was here the now"

Well it shows you that you want her well just give her a phone tomorrow and talk it out and see how she feels about it as I can see you like her a lot

Yeah its really wierd when i first met her i dident really think much about it

week later i go out for night with her,enjoyed myself

Now i just want to see girl again caught me by surprise really dident expect to feel like this

Mate said to me

"what about her over there"

(girl had been looking at me for a while)

I said "Couldent give a **** mate all i want is..."

*blushes ^_^

I will phone tommorow,im sure shes out the night so....

good ones Juve, heres mine.

stop smoking + make RM bigger and stronger.

Mate serious

Give it your best shot at stoping smoking,it aint good for you.Iv tried it and hated it

Taste bad and makes you look\smell bad

My gran smokes,earlier this year i was a paint and decorater.Work mate picked me up (miss that guy what a laugh he was and we even had the same name!!) said "You stink of smoke....that jacket is ****ing stinking" my gran smokes in kitchen and i left jakcet there over night

So coop hope you get off that Sh!* god knows iv tried to get gran off it

(tu)

Text her mate the now and ask whats going on if your going out with her or not sounds dodgy

Well i know she likes me cos she asked me out and bought all my drinks etc,asked me if i liked her and i said of course i do

I think she has no money in phone at the moment sure her mate told me that cos shes going out with my mate (thats how we met)

Anyway i know for a fact if i sent a message id say "Love you xxxx"

Again doh

Anyway can ask those Questions in person makes it better you know

Me too Coop give up the fags - gave up for 18 years and went back on the bassas following a stressful time after the birth of daugher no 2. Spoke to my Doc about it and she said she wishes I'd asked her for a couple weeks supply of prozac - just goes to show how addictive they are <bubblepipe>

Me too Coop give up the fags - gave up for 18 years and went back on the bassas following a stressful time after the birth of daugher no 2. Spoke to my Doc about it and she said she wishes I'd asked her for a couple weeks supply of prozac - just goes to show how addictive they are

true MK !! :(

good ones Juve, heres mine.

stop smoking + make RM bigger and stronger.

Mate serious

Give it your best shot at stoping smoking,it aint good for you.Iv tried it and hated it

Taste bad and makes you look\smell bad

My gran smokes,earlier this year i was a paint and decorater.Work mate picked me up (miss that guy what a laugh he was and we even had the same name!!) said "You stink of smoke....that jacket is ****ing stinking" my gran smokes in kitchen and i left jakcet there over night

So coop hope you get off that Sh!* god knows iv tried to get gran off it

(tu)

I will juve, done it before, so can do it again.

Me too Coop give up the fags - gave up for 18 years and went back on the bassas following a stressful time after the birth of daugher no 2.  Spoke to my Doc about it and she said she wishes I'd asked her for a couple weeks supply of prozac - just goes to show how addictive they are <bubblepipe>

true MK !! :(

How about we do it together - the Nicorette of RM :pipe: