Ian Black Spilling The Beans

CoatbridgeBear

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Always thought that he was average before and was never good enough to even sit on our bench but when it was discovered that he'd bet against us, that was the last straw.

A half decent manager with at least one bollock would have had his contract terminated and his arse hitting the concrete on Edmiston Drive.

Ian Black is a schmuck.

McCall never gave him a chance? I was at Easter Road on the day that Scott Allan gave him an absolute lesson which resulted in Black's substitution before half-time. That in itself justified his exclusion from first team involvement.

I almost laughed out loud when I read his comment "who's to say we wouldn't have won the league under Ally last season?". That doesn't even warrant a tearing down.

He also suggests that he was signed on the assumption that we would be remaining in the SPL. That must be a wind-up.

Fuck you, Black. You're a huge part of a dark, dark time for this club.

That interview is how a true, classy, self-respecting Ranger would never act.

Hes so much of a cunt that im actually amused by how far hes fallen and how bitter he obviously is over it.

Ian youve no one to blame but yourself. Your a thug, a ned, a gambling cunt and a shite football player. Get it up ye. Enjoy mediocrity for the rest of your career

You were never good enough for Rangers and didnt deserve the honour of wearing our jersey