Anyone Have Programmes From This Season?

Dietspam

Looking for programmes preferably from this season. My son is totally hooked on all things Rangers with the latest being programmes. For some reason not intrested in looking at players from my ear growing up. Now I know how my dad felt.

I'm picking new ones up at the game but he's blazing through them.

• 2 months later...
On 13/01/2016 at 11:11 PM, Dietspam said:

Looking for programmes preferably from this season. My son is totally hooked on all things Rangers with the latest being programmes. For some reason not intrested in looking at players from my ear growing up. Now I know how my dad felt.

I'm picking new ones up at the game but he's blazing through them.

You need to make sure you sign up for an Annual Subscription for next season.

Every single Home match programme from the season (including Cup games, Friendlies and Special Editions) delivered to your door for only £50  (that's what it cost this season and last anyway.  I expect it will go up a bit.  It's overdue)

But if you really loved him - you'd sign him up right now for the current Half-Season Subscription at only £25 - you'll get all the backddated ones for the second half of this season  posted out as part of that. (tu) 

http://www.rangers.talent-sport.co.uk/PagesPublic/ProductBrowse/ProductMembership.aspx?ProductSubType=PROG

£4 a pop from Rangers site is good if you didn't sign up at the start of the season for the bulk discount or else buy them on matchdays, that probably includes £1 for postage because the programmes cost £3 even when you buy them on a matchday