The Day That Scotland Died

Sorry if repost, another great article from VBs

http://www.vanguardbears.co.uk/article.php?i=107&a=the-day-that-scotland-died

I know theres been division and infighting over the past few years, ive played my part in it. Im glad we can all unite as one after things like this. Im glad to see so many bears taking action over this as we all know that no one else will stand up for us, glad we're all working together. Also glad that we wont have to have those HIV scum in our ground for at least a year and hopefully never again.

10 minutes ago, Willis said:

I know theres been division and infighting over the past few years, ive played my part in it. Im glad we can all unite as one after things like this. Im glad to see so many bears taking action over this as we all know that no one else will stand up for us, glad we're all working together. Also glad that we wont have to have those HIV scum in our ground for at least a year and hopefully never again.

It always takes some monumental incident to unite us, it's a shame we can't achieve that on a consistent basis outside of any drama. Personal preferences etc should be laid to the side and focus what we all have in common, our love of Rangers FC.

If this gets us together as one again we'll be better for it IMO. There isn't much we can't achieve when we are united.

the point about the banter being gone definitely rings true. 10 years ago when I started in my work the office was constantly full of folk talking about the football and winding each other up, i was one of the few bears in the office at the time so used to get it tight but it was always friendly banter. Thats gone now, the tarriers all jumped on the offended bus and now theres never football chat because folk are too worried that someone will take offense, the tarriers are the type that would get you sacked over a wee dig about the game. Im definitely a believer in sticking with your own these days.

2 minutes ago, AlBear85 said:

It always takes some monumental incident to unite us, it's a shame we can't achieve that on a consistent basis outside of any drama. Personal preferences etc should be laid to the side and focus what we all have in common, our love of Rangers FC.

If this gets us together as one again we'll be better for it IMO. There isn't much we can't achieve when we are united.

Defo. We are a force to be reckoned with and have spent too much time and energy putting each other down instead of taking the fight to the enemy. If one good thing comes of this hopefully it will be us being more united again.

The media and the bheggars can spin the narrative all they like, but the reason we went on to that pitch is to defend our players and fellow fans form assault, we stuck together and had each others backs and have nothing to apologise for. Im glad when it comes down to it we can stick together and stick up for each other.

No doubt there will probably be Bears arrested for invading the pitch to defend the players but thats just scotland these days under the SNP.

3 minutes ago, Willis said:

the point about the banter being gone definitely rings true. 10 years ago when I started in my work the office was constantly full of folk talking about the football and winding each other up, i was one of the few bears in the office at the time so used to get it tight but it was always friendly banter. Thats gone now, the tarriers all jumped on the offended bus and now theres never football chat because folk are too worried that someone will take offense, the tarriers are the type that would get you sacked over a wee dig about the game. Im definitely a believer in sticking with your own these days.

You just can't talk to them about the football - very few of them that can have any sort of sensible discussion where we are involved.   It is a sad state of affairs tbh, I have lost complete contact with a few people I considered friends.  They are totally blinded by hatred.

The arse is truely rippped out of scottish football VB article is true enough is enough great article and i do believe that tarriers attitude of been offended at every little song,tweet and post has created a worst society 

Whilst I agree with the majority of the sentiment in that piece, I think the thing we should be doing is fighting to take our country back. 99% of the flags in Ibrox now are unions jacks. We should make a concious effort to fly the union flag, the saltire, the lion rampant, the royal arms and the red hand in more even numbers at games, particularly the union flag and the saltire. Don't let someone steal your identity and polarise you, that just drags you down to their level and plays into their hands.

We're sleepwalking into full blown nationalism, factions moving to the extreme left and right. We need to fight it before it's too late.

19 minutes ago, Mojo84 said:

Whilst I agree with the majority of the sentiment in that piece, I think the thing we should be doing is fighting to take our country back. 99% of the flags in Ibrox now are unions jacks. We should make a concious effort to fly the union flag, the saltire, the lion rampant, the royal arms and the red hand in more even numbers at games, particularly the union flag and the saltire. Don't let someone steal your identity and polarise you, that just drags you down to their level and plays into their hands.

We're sleepwalking into full blown nationalism, factions moving to the extreme left and right. We need to fight it before it's too late.

This