How do the players get a good night's sleep?

Gaz52

42 minutes ago, Rfc52 said:

Cunt of a sleep. Woke up first at about 220. Thought great only about 5 hours till I can get up.  It was then 436 and I was getting excited cause it was only theneed 2 and a half hours.

Woke up at 653 and thats me. I really feel for the players actually. At least they can kinda control what happens.  We can't.  I'm utterly ruined here and I've not even started yet. Absolutely hate three days with a fucking passion 

Roy Cropper will sort you out..

:wink:

3 hours ago, Gaz52 said:

I'm up for the day, around 2 and a half hours of scrambled sleep and I've decided fuck it, made a strong coffee and that's me up.

When I was younger and played football, the night before big games, I couldn't sleep at all, I was too anxious, it never really affected my performance but I was just young

I reckon it must be tough for them to get settled and sleep, if they're exhausted then it'll effect their game as well. I think I'm starting to worry about everything :lol:

I can't put in to words how much I want us to win today, luckily I don't need to try and explain it as I know you will all be feeling the same way.

Come on the Rangers!!!!

How do the players get a good night's sleep? That's a great question would love to hear what the players replies are via an RTV interview :thumbup: