Never has a rangers side been so shite against them

To Be A Ranger

7 minutes ago, NeoGeo7 said:

Did you erase the memory of mcdowalls league cup semi final against them?

No but as above I didn't expect anything from that game.  Today we should have been able to do a hell of a lot more. Garner looks like the kind of player who would stuck the head on a defenders studs just for laughs but there's no point in having a fearless forward if there's no one to pass the ball to him. 

Miller either plays through the middle or not at all. 

There's a lot lacking that the management should see but are blinkered to.

One thing about Souness was that any signing he made that didn't fit in was quickly moved on.  The problem with Warburton is that he doesn't want to be proved wrong seemingly. And how the fuck can't Weir and Warbuton see the defensive problems. 

4 hours ago, To Be A Ranger said:

Never have I seen a Rangers team be so shite against the scum. 

No heart, no passion, no tactics, no defence,  no nothing, no fuckin shots on target.

I don't see any improvement ahead. 

Get moh and holt in the team. Make some major signings for fuck sake.

Total shat it, But sadly did not surprise. Warburtaon seems to have shat it after the cup final. Has looked a broken man since. 

1 minute ago, To Be A Ranger said:

No but as above I didn't expect anything from that game.  Today we should have been able to do a hell of a lot more. Garner looks like the kind of player who would stuck the head on a defenders studs just for laughs but there's no point in having a fearless forward if there's no one to pass the ball to him. 

Miller either plays through the middle or not at all. 

There's a lot lacking that the management should see but are blinkered to.

One thing about Souness was that any signing he made that didn't fit in was quickly moved on.  The problem with Warburton is that he doesn't want to be proved wrong seemingly. And how the fuck can't Weir and Warbuton see the defensive problems. 

Honestly I thought a draw was our best hope today and that involved us scoring first that's how little belief I have in the ability of our centre halves. I just didn't expect the midfield to be as shite as it was and I guess that was the difference with this game and the 2-0 was that we were really shite then.

its an interesting viewpoint that he doesn't want to be proved wrong with a signing but MOH goes against that as he hasn't been shown to be a good signing (because he's not getting played to show what he can do). It will be criminal if we start with the worst players from today against Ross county but I fear that is what will happen.

McDowell's League Cup semi-final team only lost 2-0.

I would happily have lost 2-0 today, having not had a single shot on goal, than been humiliated 5-1. As I said elsewhere, that's a DVD result. If we won 5-1, I'd have a smile on my face until 2018. That's what today gave those cunts.

It fucking pains me. To see those Republican flags everywhere, then watching those cunts embarrass us on the pitch, it's fucking awful.