Match day parking around Ibrox

tayside

1 minute ago, tayside said:

Did these ever get introduced around Ibrox as was being proposed by council back in January , can't find much online only the proposal

Was wondering this myself, usually get the rsc bus but takin my son and nephew on Wednesday so just driving.

2 hours ago, tayside said:

Did these ever get introduced around Ibrox as was being proposed by council back in January , can't find much online only the proposal

Spoke to an old guy that lived where we park he said that it won't now happen this season. Also  said he was in the residents association and they didn't want the restrictions it was driven by the council. Apparently the cost of putting out and picking up cones and the staff to ticket cars parked wrongly was outside their budget so they dreamed up this restriction stuff.

12 minutes ago, bob1873 said:

Spoke to an old guy that lived where we park he said that it won't now happen this season. Also  said he was in the residents association and they didn't want the restrictions it was driven by the council. Apparently the cost of putting out and picking up cones and the staff to ticket cars parked wrongly was outside their budget so they dreamed up this restriction stuff.

Wouldn't be surprised. I'm also a resident and I also don't want it.