SPFL league sponsorship

I take it we still don't have to have the league sponsors on our shirts and branded around the stadium etc? Still rocking the plain SPFL badge while everyone else has the William Hill ones. Surely that has to have an impact on the amount?

I saw Empire on FF talking about this.

It’s slightly odd. Celtic have the William Hill Champions patch but that theoretically conflicts with Dafabet.

I suppose due to that ruling re the Parks case we don’t have to if Kindred Group have an issue.

I’d imagine it does have some kind of impact on the overall value of the SPFL deal. A company will take that into consideration with the amount they are offering?

3 minutes ago, McEwan's Lager said:

I saw Empire on FF talking about this.

It’s slightly odd. Celtic have the William Hill Champions patch but that theoretically conflicts with Dafabet.

I suppose due to that ruling re the Parks case we don’t have to if Kindred Group have an issue.

I’d imagine it does have some kind of impact on the overall value of the SPFL deal. A company will take that into consideration with the amount they are offering?

I seen folk talking about it on twitter recently. Cant mind the exact terms used but was saying we are not part of the collective sponsorship deal so thats why we dont have the same arm badges etc.