13 happy members

minstral

He's not lying. But I am saddened with how this thread is unfolding.

Yes he is lying. He has accused me of complaining to the mods.

He's not lying that he received a PM though, and that is the point I was addressing.

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

well guys enjoy your night you have got your wish, the manky mob fluked it again and watching that mob dancing about the pitch makes me sick, and how you wanted them through i will never understand.

...and I'll never understand how you could watch them dancing about the pitch and self inducing your nausea (poor chap). It went off in my house seconds after Spartak missed that penalty.

dont worry you would have been dancing with them i bet you have recorded it so you can watch it again.

Not at all...I wanted them to lose and switched over in disgust as the penalty was saved (and that was the first time I have watched them since the last Old Firm game). You on the other hand were watching them celebrate.

Still at least I gave you another opportunity to accuse someone of being of the other side. You are quite pathetic.

the only pathetic person is you if you cant take it dont go running to the mods complaining.

Correct....I think the mods are run aff their feet way his greetin on behalf of the other side....the dirty smelly side a mean :classier_than_pipeguy:

i have now learned how to play the game and from now on i will make complaints to the mods, something which i have never done grown men running away crying instead of arguing their point.

Why would anyone run away from an argument with you. :lol:

ask the culprit that went running to the mods. :rolleyes:

Are you trying to tell everyone on here that you were warned by the mods. :lol:

I don't fcking think so.

Put the PM up so we can all see it. :lol:

you dont know how many warnings i have had, but i will always speak my mind and i was not one of the 13 it would fit the 13 better if they would give us their views on what is our identity thread, it would make a great read. :pipe:

Guest orangpendek

what would be the point? i've avoided that thread coz if i go on it, all i'll get is sniffy accusations of not being a 'real' rangers fan coz i don't vote tory, don't believe in the union and am not a monarchist.

see this idea that the club can only be supported by people who agree with everthing you think? not actually correct.

not one of the 13, btw. don't agree with their pov. but that doesn't mean they ain't rangers fans.

I would suggest that the 13 are the real fans though. That the rest are more Judas than we are

I'm a Judas because I want my rivals to get beat ?

As much as a Judas as we are for looking at the long term health of our club

well guys enjoy your night you have got your wish, the manky mob fluked it again and watching that mob dancing about the pitch makes me sick, and how you wanted them through i will never understand.

...and I'll never understand how you could watch them dancing about the pitch and self inducing your nausea (poor chap). It went off in my house seconds after Spartak missed that penalty.

dont worry you would have been dancing with them i bet you have recorded it so you can watch it again.

How dare you!

Mods!

How dare you!

Mods!

:craphead:

There is a lot said about looking at the future , with no due respect that is crap and you know it.

The winner of the title this year is in the group stages, so there will be no danger of Scotland losing a place in the near future.

We stand and fall by what we do , we ( Rangers) are not and should never be looking to celtic for favours, you seem to be looking for some sort of moral high ground when there is none to found.

You are a bigger wind up merchant than the fish- but at least we know he is a bear at heart the same can not be said of you sir

For the avoidance of doubt I refer of course to Buba

BTW- it is Bauba, not Buba - if you are going to lie about me, at least get the name right

If neither of us had qualified for the group stages, then we could very well have lost a 2nd place in the competition. Also, on the other hand, if both of us do really well, our top team could get straight through to the group stages and avoid the mionefield of the qualifying round. With us looking good domestically, that could be us in the coming seasons

Plus, Celtic now have to play the same amount of difficult games as us in Europe this seaosn, which helps us at home

THat SHOULD make any Gers fan happy, well, apart from the bigots and haters who care more about THEM than they do about us

Folks, can we please shut up with the inferences that people on here are Celtic fans. That goes for everyone!

We are all bears and frankly it would be a mighty boring world if we all thought the same as each other. Some people just see Celtic as a nuisnace, others see them as rivals and others see them as the enemy. Man U hate Liverpool & vice versa, but I am sure some of their fans still like the other team to do well in Europe it is what rivalry is all about. Just because I personally hate loath and detest Celtic does not make me a bigot, just as wanting them to do ok in Europe does not make you a Celtic fan.

Get on with it guys and less of the insinuations.

I can believe that throughout this no-one has actually mentioned the following argument. I for one wanted celtic to go through last night, and no im not a tim. I didnt do it for my uncle, not for the co-efficient, but i did it so that scotland as a nation could get some positive recognition throughout europe and prove we're not some diddy league. And before celtics scottishness is disputed, it doesnt matter how we see them, its how the rest of europe see them. and that is from scotland. Not only that but it's so satisfying to see the smug pundits on Sky be forced to talk about scottish teams and how well they are doing in Europe sometimes when there teams are failing, even if its just we win in a night where they lose. This is the reason i want both rangers, celtic and also every scottish team to do well in Europe. I put club loyalties aside and want recognition for Scotland!

Celtic I actually believe will struggle, they look really weak this year

Which is why the Scottish co-efficient would probably be better served by Celtic playing in the UEFA. Mind you...that is equally true of Rangers.

It would be better served by BOTH of us in the last 16

There is a lot said about looking at the future , with no due respect that is crap and you know it.

The winner of the title this year is in the group stages, so there will be no danger of Scotland losing a place in the near future.

We stand and fall by what we do , we ( Rangers) are not and should never be looking to celtic for favours, you seem to be looking for some sort of moral high ground when there is none to found.

You are a bigger wind up merchant than the fish- but at least we know he is a bear at heart the same can not be said of you sir

For the avoidance of doubt I refer of course to Buba

BTW- it is Bauba, not Buba - if you are going to lie about me, at least get the name right

If neither of us had qualified for the group stages, then we could very well have lost a 2nd place in the competition. Also, on the other hand, if both of us do really well, our top team could get straight through to the group stages and avoid the mionefield of the qualifying round. With us looking good domestically, that could be us in the coming seasons

Plus, Celtic now have to play the same amount of difficult games as us in Europe this seaosn, which helps us at home

THat SHOULD make any Gers fan happy, well, apart from the bigots and haters who care more about THEM than they do about us

I am not happy that Celtic went through. I am over the moon that we did. That pretty much spells it out in black and white for me.

tbh, I didn't even wait seconds. I couldn't stomach it after that.

I had to pick up the remote and change channels...a couple of seconds ain't bad. ;)

what did you switch to the disney channel <_<

Disgraceful post again

I didn't want Celtic to go through. Flicked it over when my girlfriend left the room.

Corner to Spartak 44th minute, Celtic 1 - 0 Spartak. My girlfriend comes back in telling me to switch it and I told her I wanted to just see this bit because Spartak would score. Then bang, 1 - 1. Fuck yes!

Had to change it back to Big Bro but kept flicking over hoping I would see Spartak winning. Made sure I watched the penalty shootout, was trying to use the same influence i had on Spartak's first goal to help them win the shootout :)

Anyway, the tims went through, diddums. I didn't want them to win but can't see I really care. Doesn't really matter...They will get humped in the group stages, regardless of who they play.

Folks, can we please shut up with the inferences that people on here are Celtic fans. That goes for everyone!

We are all bears and frankly it would be a mighty boring world if we all thought the same as each other. Some people just see Celtic as a nuisnace, others see them as rivals and others see them as the enemy. Man U hate Liverpool & vice versa, but I am sure some of their fans still like the other team to do well in Europe it is what rivalry is all about. Just because I personally hate loath and detest Celtic does not make me a bigot, just as wanting them to do ok in Europe does not make you a Celtic fan.

Aye feckin right tae...the barstewards called me one of them the day, Ive got feelins tae ye know

feckin scum bags :lol:

Not at all...I wanted them to lose and switched over in disgust as the penalty was saved (and that was the first time I have watched them since the last Old Firm game). You on the other hand were watching them celebrate.

Still at least I gave you another opportunity to accuse someone of being of the other side. You are quite pathetic.

the only pathetic person is you if you cant take it dont go running to the mods complaining.

What a fcking ignorant thing to say.

He is beating you hands down in an argument so what do you do? Start accusing him of running to the mods. :lol:

Try debating your point instead of trying to change the issue.

Oh I forgot, you don't have a point. Apart from this petty idea that anyone of the 13 who voted in some stupid poll is somehow a tim. doh

I thought that it was against the rules on here to accuse someone of this heinous crime.

Not if you are pally with the mods it seems

Aye feckin right tae...the barstewards called me one of them the day, Ive got feelins tae ye know

I knew I'd get sense from you Fish

I knew I'd get sense from you Fish

But I do have feelinz...do you know how much it hurts to be called wan o the tattie munching scum bags :rangers:

He is beating you hands down in an argument so what do you do? Start accusing him of running to the mods. :lol:

Oh I forgot, you don't have a point. Apart from this petty idea that anyone of the 13 who voted in some stupid poll is somehow a tim. doh

I thought that it was against the rules on here to accuse someone of this heinous crime.

You two are not making my life any easier.

If you check the rules, you'd see the procedure.

This thread is very little more than point scoring.

listen you i am not pally with the mods now prove it or shut up, show me your evidence.

I can believe that throughout this no-one has actually mentioned the following argument. I for one wanted celtic to go through last night, and no im not a tim. I didnt do it for my uncle, not for the co-efficient, but i did it so that scotland as a nation could get some positive recognition throughout europe and prove we're not some diddy league. And before celtics scottishness is disputed, it doesnt matter how we see them, its how the rest of europe see them. and that is from scotland. Not only that but it's so satisfying to see the smug pundits on Sky be forced to talk about scottish teams and how well they are doing in Europe sometimes when there teams are failing, even if its just we win in a night where they lose. This is the reason i want both rangers, celtic and also every scottish team to do well in Europe. I put club loyalties aside and want recognition for Scotland!

You are a Gentleman and a Scholar

Of course Minstral will call you a TIM - but you are allright by me!

You two are not making my life any easier.

If you check the rules, you'd see the procedure.

This thread is very little more than point scoring.

I agree - but from our side all we are doing is fighting back after Minstrals damaging posts suggesting we are Tims

listen you i am not pally with the mods now prove it or shut up, show me your evidence.

And I am not a Tim - nor a journalist - PROVE IT or shut up

See how that works?

Goose, Gander etc