marbella

teneriferanger

marbella, isnt that where all the super rich and famous have holiday homes???? Every 2nd car is meant to be like a Ferrari, or Porsche etc etc.

that helps me a lot!

lol yeh, i didnt really help with that, i never visited marbella but was told a lot about it.

think the next town down along the coast from Marbella is "Benalmadena", i know there is a great pub there called "Dark Side Of The Moon"... its a british pub and the grub is amazing in it... and whilst i wasnt there when football was on, it looked like it would have been a friendly place to go watch the match.

marbella, isnt that where all the super rich and famous have holiday homes???? Every 2nd car is meant to be like a Ferrari, or Porsche etc etc.

that helps me a lot!

lol yeh, i didnt really help with that, i never visited marbella but was told a lot about it.

think the next town down along the coast from Marbella is "Benalmadena", i know there is a great pub there called "Dark Side Of The Moon"... its a british pub and the grub is amazing in it... and whilst i wasnt there when football was on, it looked like it would have been a friendly place to go watch the match.

cheers mate