Breaking News - Radio Clyde

tgblue

Walter Smith and Ally McCoist to be confirmed on Monday as new Management Team, possibily Stuart McCall or possibily Gary McCallister as part of the coaching staff alongside Durrant.

Andy Webster coming on Loan, Brown and Thompson to sign also.

Barry Ferguson not to be reinstated as captain and may not have a future at the club, still awaiting statement from SDM

Other News

Apparently PLG wanted to leave in September but SDM talked him round ? Sky Sports News

How much would i love this to be true but surely this is a load of nonsense!!!

Why would Smith leave the amazing turnaround hes instating at international level? Altho i could see coisty coming in to do some sort of role, apparently he has been quoted as saying rangers would be the only place that could convince him to do so.

In any case i expect huge developments over the coming days. Lets get back to where we belong!!!

yeah sounds mad, but thats what Clyde said and they wouldn't lie, would they?

Jim Templeton, of the Rangers Supporters' Assembly apparently wants Billy Davis to be the next man in charge.

Walter Smith could take charge of Rangers and keep the Scotland job, a la Guus Hiddink (PSV and Australia was it?)

dunno if he would be up for that tho

That would be interesting especially Rangers being a Scottish club. It might not be too much of a stretch.

Walter Smith could take charge of Rangers and keep the Scotland job, a la Guus Hiddink (PSV and Australia was it?)

dunno if he would be up for that tho

That would be interesting especially Rangers being a Scottish club. It might not be too much of a stretch.

MON THE WALTER

yeah sounds mad, but thats what Clyde said and they wouldn't lie, would they?

Jim Templeton, of the Rangers Supporters' Assembly apparently wants Billy Davis to be the next man in charge.

Templeton is an arse who talks out of his backside - if you see what I mean. :wacko: