Players chance to Impress

Back_Murray

Do you think that the players that have been struggling may be able to impress when the new manager comes in? Paul Le Guen had already settled on the front two of Dado Prso and Kris Boyd but when the new manager comes in he will be looking at a team from new and could this spur on Filip Sebo to start scoring.

In goals Allan Mcgregor has deservedly held the shirt after taking it over from Letizi but with a new man in could he opt for Letizi or will he maybe even go for Klos.

What I'm saying is will the new man make changes?

hopefully not too many. Any good coach knows that stability plays a big part in any teams success. I'm sure there will be changes but hopefully not too many. Mcgregor is no 1,cant see that changing!!!

There wont be alot of changes a think Hemdani will be finally played in the correct position because accordin to radio clyde and bbc Andy Webster is in Glasgow and will sign a loan deal til end of season 2morow, Macgregor doesnt deserve to be dropped his performances since he has been in goal apart from his mistake against celtic have been excellent, Sebo will hopefully learn a few things from McCoist on how to score the goals but there isnt going to be a lot of changes, my team for sunday would be

Macgregor

Hutton Svensson Webster (if signed in time) Murray

Burke Hemdani (if no fergie) Clement Adam

Novo Boyd