Mason Greenwood

jackg93

Seems to be in a bit of bother. His mrs has put up some recordings of him seemingly being aggressive to her after she refused to have sex, and some images of alleged assaults on her including bruises and a busted mouth. 

Not sure how to post the link but her Instagram username is hasrobson. All the stuff is on Twitter too. 

Man U have released a statement also:

Manchester United statement: “We are aware of images and allegations circulating on social media. We will not make any further comment until the facts have been established. Manchester United does not condone violence of any kind.” #MUFC

The guy comes across as stereotypical of the worst type of young modern day footballer. All the talent in the world but a shit attitude to work and discipline. World should be at his feet but much money too soon and they think they know better than anyone else.

If the words in the recording are accurately reported and it is his voice he will be lucky if he’s not facing rape charges never mind assault.

2 minutes ago, JamieD said:

It's the arrogance of thinking nobody is ever going to know because they can't comprehend the idea that the girl will have the guts to tell anyone that astounds me. 

Again it just feels like this new age era of footballers gaining £££££ a week makes them think they’re untouchable. 

Got the feeling of “she won’t say anything because of who I am and how much money and fame I have” he may as well have said that. 

Honestly disgusted listening to it. 

If you are going to give uneducated athletes ridiculous amounts of money, then you have to have a program in place on how to conduct yourself as you enter adulthood. These young men have been given too much power through money and ego and are running around out of control in thinking they are invincible. It is occurring all too often not just in football but in the NFL, NBA etc.

You cannot condone such dreadful behaviour but the unions must set up programs in how to handle fame at such a young age in the appropriate manner. You can't give superstar athletes scads of money weekly without showing them how to behave, invest etc. 

4 minutes ago, bluenoz said:

If you are going to give uneducated athletes ridiculous amounts of money, then you have to have a program in place on how to conduct yourself as you enter adulthood. These young men have been given too much power through money and ego and are running around out of control in thinking they are invincible. It is occurring all too often not just in football but in the NFL, NBA etc.

You cannot condone such dreadful behaviour but the unions must set up programs in how to handle fame at such a young age in the appropriate manner. You can't give superstar athletes scads of money weekly without showing them how to behave, invest etc. 

I'm not saying there's no contributing factor here, but sexual abuse is extremely common and perpetrators come from all socio-economic and educational backgrounds. I would be surprised if Mason Greenwood would not think he can rape his girlfriend if he hadn't made it as a footballer.