i cant help feeling

Airdriebear

that this has played right into murrays hands,

he can now appoint a manager without experience, and he doesnt have to fill any promises he gave to plg money wise.

if the new manager is a rangers legend he will be welcomed with open arms and allow us to be led down the garden path again with the rangers revolution back to square 1.

do you think mccoist would accept the job with no money to spend?

that this has played right into murrays hands,

he can now appoint a manager without experience, and he doesnt have to fill any promises he gave to plg money wise.

if the new manager is a rangers legend he will be welcomed with open arms and allow us to be led down the garden path again with the rangers revolution back to square 1.

do you think mccoist would accept the job with no money to spend?

Murray wouldnt appoint a new manager and not give him any money to spend he has to back whoever is going to take charge of the team because the squad and the team needs strengthned

Murray knows he has to get this one right. I think this appointment will be the most crucial one. I think he knows he has to deliver and back the manager with money.

I caddied for McCoist a few times in the summer and he is dying to get involved at Ibrox in some capacity.