passion

kkennedy

judging by the outpouring of excitement I have noticed since yesterday it occurs to me that this is exactly what our club needs..gone will be the generic,stone faced approach to matches which seemed to go by with a meer shrug of the shoulder after crappy results against truly awful teams. Now there will be accountability for on the field actions and I gather this is exactly what BF was trying to get across. At the very least, the malaise has subsided and people are truly excited again about Rangers...can't be a bad thing...any thoughts?

It will be nice to see people who care about the club at the helm and giving the players a rocket from time to time. Every player will admit that they need a good rollicking to get them fired up again and you can rest assured that if Walter and Coisty come in they will sure get their fare share of those. Is it the right appointment though? That remains to be seen but i agree that it is good to see fans excited about the direction the club is going. Haven't seen that for a while now.

IMO now we have essentially a scottish manager and back room that have an understanding of what this club is all about the supporters have a renewed confidance. If we should lose a game now we know that the people in charge are feeling the same pain we are and will get it right.

judging by the outpouring of excitement I have noticed since yesterday it occurs to me that this is exactly what our club needs..gone will be the generic,stone faced approach to matches which seemed to go by with a meer shrug of the shoulder after crappy results against truly awful teams. Now there will be accountability for on the field actions and I gather this is exactly what BF was trying to get across. At the very least, the malaise has subsided and people are truly excited again about Rangers...can't be a bad thing...any thoughts?

Well done you and by the way thats a fine surname you have.

PLG had passion and guts, but was just not meant for Scotland.

Our new management team has great passion and that will show more on the touchline and hopefully all throughout the team.

It looks an interesting January again too.

:D