hl 2: ep2 help

pessimistic_pete

im needing some help with the task were you have to take out all the stalkers....im at the part where all of them come at once and im struggling taking them out and and advice would be great...

It is tough I agree. I'm there too. When/if I get past it I'll give you some advice.

So far my best guess is to survive :)

im needing some help with the task were you have to take out all the stalkers....im at the part where all of them come at once and im struggling taking them out and and advice would be great...

Take out the Hunters first. (The Bots that run with the "Striders" not "Stalkers"). I personally took out the Hunters using the car. Basically I just ran the fuckers over at high speed.

If you don;t have the car. Although I'm sure you should. Just remember to keep using the medic points to re-health and get more ammo etc. they are placed all over. There are 5. Late on 3 of these points (huts/buildings) are destroyed and you need to use the two closer to where the rockets is to be launched.

Take out the Hunters first. (The Bots that run with the "Striders" not "Stalkers"). I personally took out the Hunters using the car. Basically I just ran the fuckers over at high speed.

If you don;t have the car. Although I'm sure you should. Just remember to keep using the medic points to re-health and get more ammo etc. they are placed all over. There are 5. Late on 3 of these points (huts/buildings) are destroyed and you need to use the two closer to where the rockets is to be launched.

yeh, i do the same with the car takin out all the striders (i cudnt remember their name when i created the post) but i just run out of time and the rocket blows up...its sooooo anoying <_<

yeh, i do the same with the car takin out all the striders (i cudnt remember their name when i created the post) but i just run out of time and the rocket blows up...its sooooo anoying <_<

Basically it's the only part of the game which is damn hard. There is no easy way of doing it.

Best advice is to take out each strider then save.

They go on forever - I think there's maybe 20 in total.

There is no knack to it.

Yes there is. Take out the Hunters first with the car. Run them over. When you're low on health top up at the huts. When you kill the Hunters, take out the Striders.. Simple.

The huts get slayed though, that's half the battle.

I disagree with the way you're trying to make it sound easy :P

• 4 weeks later...

lol hes right,this is easy,cmon guys get the finger oot

as he said use the car to take the small ones out then what i did was run back to the gates of the compound and use the hut to the left hand side,before all the striders reach you youve got time to stock up a pile of magnussons then its just pick up,aim,fire :) and remember take out the little ones first,if you fire a magnusson at a strider the small ones will detach it before you can fire on it :)

lol hes right,this is easy,cmon guys get the finger oot

as he said use the car to take the small ones out then what i did was run back to the gates of the compound and use the hut to the left hand side,before all the striders reach you youve got time to stock up a pile of magnussons then its just pick up,aim,fire :) and remember take out the little ones first,if you fire a magnusson at a strider the small ones will detach it before you can fire on it :)

I didn't realise you could carry multiple magnussons? Anyway, I finished Ep 2 ages ago :P