Webster

rfc72

Webster has been given the same squad number as Filip Sebo number 23 but a dunno if that is a mistake or true and accordin to DJ on clyde 2clubs have came in for sebo

Webster has been given the same squad number as Filip Sebo number 23 but a dunno if that is a mistake or true and accordin to DJ on clyde 2clubs have came in for sebo

Where is it in written that Webster has signed for Rangers and has been given the number 23 shirt?

Where is it in written that Webster has signed for Rangers and has been given the number 23 shirt?

On the official website in the squad section has websters name and his squad number so a think that pretty much confirms the signin

On the official website in the squad section has websters name and his squad number so a think that pretty much confirms the signin

I cant find it.

I cant find it.

It's there. Just have a wee look.

I cant find it.

I see it now