This is a five year decision

cooper1989

If SDM has this wrong, we're in trouble.? I don't see it (maybe dont want to). BUT if WS/ALLY fail, we are in big time trouble?? pressure?

His mismanagement is never ending..he got it wrong with PLG and he led a lot of you to beleive he knew what he was doing, well I would just like to remind you all he arrived in 87 and confessed he knew nothing about football so he knows everything now Eh !

We all love Waldo Ally etc but this is not the way forward...taking a boss back for the 2nd time and a guy who is a fledgling.

We will see but I still think it should have been Burley or Billy Boy Davies nae sweat

Murray has been sabotaging RFC for 7 or so yrs now and its still going on.

THEFISH - you just stated that if DM changed his ways and splashed some dosh YOU would then support him. I know some of us would have liked to see Billy Davies - me included - but lets SUPPORT WAlter and Ally - THEY ARE GREAT RANGERS.

Lets please give them a chance.

WE already KNOW your views on DM.

C'mon now be reasonable - at least for a WEE while ?

:rolleyes:

THEFISH - you just stated that if DM changed his ways and splashed some dosh YOU would then support him.  I know some of us would have liked to see Billy Davies - me included - but lets SUPPORT WAlter and Ally - THEY ARE GREAT RANGERS.

Lets please give them a chance.

WE already KNOW your views on DM.

C'mon now be reasonable - at least for a WEE while ?

:rolleyes:

Of course I will give them a chance for feck sake.

I gave PLG til the new yaer and he lasted a few days more

Until Murray deleivers it will be relentless demands as usual (beer)

Hoi Fish, give us all a break, all you seem to do is snipe, I wouldn't be surprised if we won the treble, Champions League, Super Cup you would still be undermining the Gers.

Aggreed, we are all hurting, but unless you have a spare couple of hundred million to throw away, then try giving SDM a bit of leeway.

It is always easy to criticise when it does not cost you anything...

I would like to see you mould a bunch of overpaid dysphunctional superegos into something that resembles a championship winning football team... (willy)