Same sh*t different season

leonardbullhock

A win today was needed to pressure not only on Celtic but Strachan too. We keep letting them off the hook.

He gets the ball and he scores a goal? What am i missing? Pig fuckin sick. I wouldn`t be surprised if we don`t take advantage of the games in hand. A bit like the 7 points from our CL then all we needed was ONE win.

If theres a banana skin we`ll slip on it.

A win today was needed to pressure not only on Celtic but Strachan too. We keep letting them off the hook.

He gets the ball and he scores a goal? What am i missing? Pig fuckin sick. I wouldn`t be surprised if we don`t take advantage of the games in hand. A bit like the 7 points from our CL then all we needed was ONE win.

Can you really believe how many times this has happened? I cant.

No, even with 10 men we were looking like winning but just couldn`t stumble over the line. I`m off to work to listen to Tim shit (even though I said fuck all yesterday as I had a funny feeling it would backfire on me.

No, even with 10 men we were looking like winning but just couldn`t stumble over the line. I`m off to work to listen to Tim shit (even though I said fuck all yesterday as I had a funny feeling it would backfire on me.

It is really sad when you cant celebrate ahead of a Rangers match since you don't know what will happen for the boys to throw away points. Who would have predicted a flying knee...