Bears Divided

This time is undoubtedly the darkest days I`ve had a as Bluenose and the recent events have left a bad taste in all our mouths. We`ve lost a manager who regardless of our opinions had pedigree and sadly will probably succeed at another club. We`ve lost our captain that was a stalwart, an immense figure at times thats now lost credibility with a lot of fans. All the talk of drink and junk food in the same sentence as professional athletes. In house bickering, cliques etc.

We had a cheek laughing at Hearts, look at us now. Inspite of all this we will return. It might be a month, it might be a year but we will be back. I know it. We`re too big to just sit back and languish in our own shit. Celtic, joking aside, arent as good as the gap suggests. We must ALL get behind the new manager and get the Rangers back on track.

We Are The People.

This time is undoubtedly the darkest days I`ve had a as Bluenose and the recent events have left a bad taste in all our mouths. We`ve lost a manager who regardless of our opinions had pedigree and sadly will probably succeed at another club. We`ve lost our captain that was a stalwart, an immense figure at times thats now lost credibility with a lot of fans. All the talk of drink and junk food in the same sentence as professional athletes. In house bickering, cliques etc.

We had a cheek laughing at Hearts, look at us now. Inspite of all this we will return. It might be a month, it might be a year but we will be back. I know it. We`re too big to just sit back and languish in our own shit. Celtic, joking aside, arent as good as the gap suggests. We must ALL get behind the new manager and get the Rangers back on track.

We Are The People.

The root of the problem ?

Mr Murrays mis-management for the past 7 yrs or so...is anybody thinks there is a different issue that has caused the present day problem then they must be talking about another club

Guest TheQueensXI

We had a cheek laughing at Hearts, look at us now. Inspite of all this we will return. It might be a month, it might be a year but we will be back. I know it. We`re too big to just sit back and languish in our own shit. Celtic, joking aside,  arent as good as the gap suggests. We must ALL get behind the new manager and get the Rangers back on track.

We Are The People.

Mr Murrays mis-management for the past 7 yrs or so...is anybody thinks there is a different issue that has caused the present day problem then they must be talking about another club

you dont like david murray then fish? :P

? ? ?  We had a cheek laughing at Hearts, look at us now. Inspite of all this we will return. It might be a month, it might be a year but we will be back. I know it. We`re too big to just sit back and languish in our own shit. Celtic, joking aside,? arent as good as the gap suggests. We must ALL get behind the new manager and get the Rangers back on track.

? We Are The People.

you dont like david murray then fish? :P

I will eat Murrays sheeite if he releases loads of dosh every year starting from today

This time is undoubtedly the darkest days I`ve had a as Bluenose and the recent events have left a bad taste in all our mouths.

You were obviously not about during Berwick , but if you stay around long enough you`ll see everything come full circle a couple of times. The 50+club has see this all before and its really about how we handle it, some will handle it better than other, but be assured we will come out of it stronger and better as people and a team.

SDM is really not the worst if you can thing back to Lawrence, Lawrence-Malboro or Paton as the did even less for the club.

This time is undoubtedly the darkest days I`ve had a as Bluenose and the recent events have left a bad taste in all our mouths.

You were obviously not about during Berwick , but if you stay around long enough you`ll see everything come full circle a couple of times. The 50+club has see this all before and its really about how we handle it, some will handle it better than other, but be assured we will come out of it stronger and better as people and a team.

SDM is really not the worst if you can thing back to Lawrence, Lawrence-Malboro or Paton as the did even less for the club.

i get reminded about berwick every day as i stay in the place, but your right i have seen the lot celtics 9 inar our nine and its very painful when you go nine years without a title. but this time i think we need a new owner to come in as i think murrays heart is not in the fight and he will sell if he is made the right offer.

Guest orangpendek

as i remember it, we were trundling along fairly poorly compared to european football under the younger lawrence (was he called malborough?), then murray lifted us way up in the spending leagues, and now we're back where we were. i don't know if we'll ever get back up with the bigger spending sides, but i enjoyed it while it lasted.

as i remember it, we were trundling along fairly poorly compared to european football under the younger lawrence (was he called malborough?), then murray lifted us way up in the spending leagues, and now we're back where we were. i don't know if we'll ever get back up with the bigger spending sides, but i enjoyed it while it lasted.

laurence malborough brought in david holmes who then brought in souness , so dont give murray all the credit. :rolleyes:

I know it. We`re too big to just sit back and languish in our own shit

I disagree with that. If we carry on how we are at the moment then our support will be the only thing big left about thi sclub.

No club is too big to go up sh*t creek without a paddle and we need to realise that.