They Stupid Fake Money Notes

Guest TheQueensXI

yeah there was one big one held by a celtic fan on telly... as for the rest, certainly didnt see any. what a let down and waste of money that was!

Guest greengrass
yeah there was one big one held by a celtic fan on telly... as for the rest, certainly didnt see any.  what a let down and waste of money that was!

before the match on setanta .. it showed ya all the fans going to the ground.. the tic fans had wads and wads of them.. when the cameras went past to them . flasshing up to camera....

saw the massive one print out inside stadium..

and a few .. VIVE LE RELEGATION Banners.

Jungle Bhoys Banner..

"END OF SEASONS GREETINGS " doh:lol:

yeah there was one big one held by a celtic fan on telly... as for the rest, certainly didnt see any.? what a let down and waste of money that was!

before the match on setanta .. it showed ya all the fans going to the ground.. the tic fans had wads and wads of them.. when the cameras went past to them . flasshing up to camera....

Jungle Bhoys Banner..

they banners were made out of sheets you stole out of oxfam. :P

Guest TheQueensXI
yeah there was one big one held by a celtic fan on telly... as for the rest, certainly didnt see any.  what a let down and waste of money that was!

Jungle Bhoys Banner..

yes and they were all removed fgrom them when they tried in earnest to spend them in cornershops in ibrox :P

honestly, not a big thing - i didnt see one note after the big one on the telly.

that was jsut in front of me today, i was expecting half a million to come out going by what the tics were planning

all it did was soil the ground slightly

what a waste of paper, have you guys got to concern for the environment?

Guest greengrass
I must admit I did laugh at a few of the banners that the Celtic fan had out today.

But still, thats banter!

it is , itis..

there was a few.

Viva le Relegation

Jungle Bhoys Banner End of seasons greetings.

The 50k money handed out .. murrays for every fiver they spend we will spend a tenner.

few other ones.. Pinnochio posters with david murray superimposed on it.

BELIEVE.

we can still finish 3rd.

etc..

<yupf>

take the good with the bad i guess.. we had it done to us aswell.. in past .. all banter banners.

THIS IS OUR CITY

WHERE IN IRELAND IS GLASGOW?

That was a classic. Credit to New England Revolution fans for pointing out something so obvious. Celtic's banners were good but they don't compare to the streamer displays organised by The Blue Order at Porkhead. Unbeatable.

BTW Celtic fans. You all seemed to get YNWA wrong today. You half-heartedly did it 5 mins before the teams came out and that was it. What happened? Honest question.

Guest greengrass
THIS IS OUR CITY

WHERE IN IRELAND IS GLASGOW?

That was a classic. Credit to New England Revolution fans for pointing out something so obvious. Celtic's banners were good but they don't compare to the streamer displays organised by The Blue Order at Porkhead. Unbeatable.

BTW Celtic fans. You all seemed to get YNWA wrong today. You half-heartedly did it 5 mins before the teams came out and that was it. What happened? Honest question.

what happened today by u guys... yas were silent most of the game tbh.. most of the singing was from the celtic end albeit we were 1-0 up most of the game... wich is understandable to an extent... also teams coming out to the tune of bluebells are blue..

overdrowned by "le rongers sont merde ".

what happened guys honest ? home aswell.. with a whimper... looked as if your fans accepted defeat...some were leaving in the end... to the cheers of cheeerio....

and then the only time i hears yas in some sort of voice was when you Celebrated a solitary Goal at the death ... in 6 Meeetings to draw the game and salvage a point out of a MUST Win Game For yous....as if the european cup had jus been won itself....

then it dawned.. 16 points behind 2 behind the sheep ...and 3rd in the spl hit home the sheep of all teams......at the spl half way point.

sore yin..

I asked an honest question and you couldn't even answer it. Bloody typical.

What happened to us? The same thing that happens to you when we out-sing you for most of the game at the Piggery. It works both ways although i know you will deny that we out-sing you.

There wasn't alot for us to sing about when we were behind. I thought our fans were good until you scored but after we scored it returned to normality.

So will you answer my question seing as i answered yours? What happened with YNWA?

i dont see why its a big deal if we only half hartedly sang YNWA once before the game

Didn't say it was a big deal but i was just wondering because usually you do it at every OF game, every game actually. No malice intended, just wanted to know if there was a reason behind it.

(tu)