Man U want someone other than Hutton?

Ibroxblue

good news for us. hutton would be crazy to leave us for a team like spurs but not many people would turn man utd down. If man utd go for someone else it makes it more likely he will stay

totally agree, if manu really did go for hutton, i doubt we could keep him.

i hope alan stays for a long time!

why would he leave at all?

a little more than a year ago Hutton was being abused by the fans and demoted to cover for Bardsley - if Bardsley hadnt snapped Buffel where would Hutton be now??

If I was Hutton this is what I would be thinking - "Risk my and my familys future for fans who put me through hell everytime I stepped on the pitch or go to the EPL and earn 10 times as much " - what would you do????

As far as I am concerned a few chants of "only one ALAN HUTTON" do not make up for the abuse alan was subjected to! certain people in our support saw it fit to give 110% backing to Sebo and If we had given the same backing to the likes of Hutton then maybe we would have the right to expect somekind of loyalty from him! Instead , we should just be grateful that we will get a transfer fee if and when he leaves!

Alan would be right to go to Man Utd if he wants to prove that he is truly a global talent. Rangers are an institution, a club with a proud history. But each week we are forced to play minor teams. Going to Man Utd which give him a different platform and let him answer sceptics who think he wouldn't cut it.