New film with Di Niro and Pacino together!

Bear

I didn't truly appreciate Heat, I dunno why.

I will definitely check this one out, but while Al Pacino's movie rep just gets better and better, De Niro's been on the slide thanks to some really poor movie choices. Great actor, but sold out a bit.

I will definitely check this one out, but while Al Pacino's movie rep just gets better and better, De Niro's been on the slide thanks to some really poor movie choices. Great actor, but sold out a bit.

Heat is one of my fav films.

I understand what you mean about it though as i did'nt like it at first but it's one of thoese films you need to watch a few times to total apreciate. the Di Niro and Pacino scene is one of the best ever moments in film for me.

Watch it again mate with no distractions and i bet you like it because a great film, or song get better the more you watch them. (tu)

Heat is one of my fav films.

I understand what you mean about it though as i did'nt like it at first but it's one of thoese films you need to watch a few times to total apreciate. the Di Niro and Pacino scene is one of the best ever moments in film for me.

Watch it again mate with no distractions and i bet you like it because a great film, or song get better the more you watch them. (tu)

Very true! (tu)