just back from game

sneddon

just a few points

1....impressed today with big svensson, i think hes finally turning into the type of player we need, all he needs to do now is learn to use his heid and i recon we will be ok

2....huttons gettin better, mcgeady can fanny about with it all he wants, he rarely gets the better of the big man, but i can help thinking hes still not good enough

3....fergie, his fight and passion is just superb, keep it up (tu)

4....clement is finally showing why he is rated so highly, very composed on the ball, complements fergie superbly IMO

5....lay of sebo, he will come good

6....ibrox athmosphere, has the heart and soul really been ripped out of the supporters nowadays? todays was pretty poor IMO

7....when will boruc learn he is not going to win? yes the act of blessing yourself is not the issue, its the blatent.....stand in the goal, face towarss the rangers fans and them do it with a massive smile on your coupon. RELIGION HAS NO PLACE IN FOOTBALL according to UEFA, surely a banning of such acts is fair?

8....i really do hate aiden mcgeady, 5 tackles before a bookin was issued, sebo puts in 1 and he gets carded

9....lets beat this sheep shagging mob next week and get that gap on the tims closed

10....remember.....WE ARE THE PEOPLE

rant over :)

just a few points

1....impressed today with big svensson, i think hes finally turning into the type of player we need, all he needs to do now is learn to use his heid and i recon we will be ok

He was excellent today, and I felt his heading was more than adequate.

2....huttons gettin better, mcgeady can fanny about with it all he wants, he rarely gets the better of the big man, but i can help thinking hes still not good enough

I was pleased with his performance but share your concern.

3....fergie, his fight and passion is just superb, keep it upĀ  (tu)

Absolutely outstanding again today. tbh, he looked a class above every player on the pitch.

4....clement is finally showing why he is rated so highly, very composed on the ball, complements fergie superbly IMO

The boy did well today.

5....lay of sebo, he will come good

I'll bet your reaction when he fluffed his chance was less chivalrous.

6....ibrox athmosphere, has the heart and soul really been ripped out of the supporters nowadays? todays was pretty poor IMO

It was.

7....when will boruc learn he is not going to win? yes the act of blessing yourself is not the issue, its the blatent.....stand in the goal, face towarss the rangers fans and them do it with a massive smile on your coupon. RELIGION HAS NO PLACE IN FOOTBALL according to UEFA, surely a banning of such acts is fair?

Smile? You're just wrong there. His head was bowed, his eyes closed and there was no smile. Plus he does it EVERY game. So it's more of a sad reflection on you that you have such beef about it at Ibrox, yet have never complained about him doing it anywhere else.

8....i really do hate aiden mcgeady, 5 tackles before a bookin was issued, sebo puts in 1 and he gets carded

Sebo's challenge was crazy and he was rightfully booked. Don't defend it. McDeady didn't take anyone's legs away in quite the same reckless manner.