The Forgotten Ones...

D'Artagnan

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"however, a whole series of recednt decisions, or non-decisions, have left me feeling that he is simply courting popularity on a number of frronts and has lost the edge which I believed he had up until relatively recently."

Smelling salts for me please !! ;)

the sash and derrys walls are not sectarian. :rolleyes:

I think that that was the point that was being made

on other posts that was been suggested, but you dont sing them alba do you.

Thats the problem Minstral....the lack of clarification is causing even our own to question that which is acceptable.

actually I have no problem with them being sung or indeed singing them myself. The sash in particular is a favourite of mine. I do have a problem with any song being sung simply to 'wind people up'.

One of my lasting memories of the last couple of years is a rendition of the sash from the copland on a cold winter's afternoon.

actually I have no problem with them being sung or indeed singing them myself. The sash in particular is a favourite of mine. I do have a problem with any song being sung simply to 'wind people up'.

One of my lasting memories of the last couple of years is a rendition of the sash from the copland on a cold winter's afternoon.

thats good to hear and i agree with you, there is no place at ibrox for up to our knees or ftp, they songs have to be left in the past as we move forward.

?Well when I was younger I attended a European match and we had a huge card display before the game?one of the biggest ever?with Saltires and Union Flags?it looked magnificent, but afterwards all the press would say was that Ibrox looked like a Nuremberg Rally?

Reading that pissed me off BIG TIME :angry::angry::angry:

Was it Hugh Keevins who said it?

Speirs.

McNee.