Our worst performers this afternoon

Danny

I don't really see why Papac has got so much stick today.

Sure, he had none of the great tackles he pulls out the bag against teams like Barcelona but I didn't see him do much wrong.

The imposter playing in front of him in the first half made life really hard for Papac, no help, no outlet and left Papac to deal with the left side on his own by his reluctance to close down, challenge, or make any effort to contribute or stay on his feet.

I think its unfair to be critical of the team for one poor performance given the strides we have made, but M'culloch has been poor the last few appearances. His shocking miss against Bremen nearly cost us, his performance yesterday was awful and then he takes an awful penalty. ( TIME TO BE Dropped ).

Hemdani, McCulloch, Burke and Papac, absolute shite. McCulloch was by far the worst out them all, a poor POOR performance along with a penalty miss.

ferguson again was no where to be seen I think he plays out of position he isnt a attacking midfielder. me personally midfield should be

-------------------------------Fergie---------------Thomson---------------------------

----------Naismith/Novo----------------Davis----------------Burke/Adam/McCuuloch----

Guest Andypendek

i too was a bit surprised to see sasa rated at 3, was it in the paper? and burke at 5? i didn't think papac was outrageously bad, from memory he was in the right places at least. faint praise i know.

oleg, if the fans were giving chris burke pelters all i can say is i'm not surprised. everyone can have an off day but to combine that with lack of effort and (to my mind) the continuance of an embarrassing tendancy to dive and you're not going to get my support. if you try your best no-one can ask any more, but that just wasn't the case with chris yesterday.

The worst performance yesterday was without doubt Walter Smith. He's a legend and i'm delighted he's our manager but he had an off day yesterday.

At the start of the season i thought i wouldn't see Thomson, Ferguson & Hemdani in the same team unless we were playing in Europe or Celtic. However for some reason Walter managed to fit Hemdani, Davis, Dailly & Ferguson in midfield!!!!!!!!!! Unbelievable.

Joke tactics when combined with playing McCulloch up front on his own. I like McCulloch but only when he plays wide in the midfield. He doesn't have much pace and doesn't score enough - what has he ever done for us in the games he has played up front. Bugger all.

The team that started extra time should have been the team from the first minute.