Worried

Guest The Brown Brogue

Guest The Brown Brogue

I've never believed the title was over, as many on here thought after Motherwell beat the scum. But I wish I had the absolute blind faith that many posters are showing tonight, with almost every thread having a post along the lines of 'its nothing to worry about we will hammer them next time'.

With Cuellar now missing the next game, and potentially McGregor, Weir and Novo as well, can we really go into the parkhead clash with a lot of confidence? We played so poorly tonight that I hope we can't play that badly again, but in recent games we have been playing like that and still grinding out a win. Tonight was different, we looked shell shocked in the first half which is something I never expected to see from us. This is now the biggest test of the season, we can either bounce back and stand up and be counted, or the doubts will start to creep in and we could go on a run of bad results. If we don't get a result in 2 weeks time against them I don't know if my heart will hold out to the end of the season, the leagues still ours to lose but that performance tonight just made it a hell of a lot more difficult.