lets all calm down a wee bit

rossger

we have 2 games in hand and play them again a week on sunday, it's still ours to go for! I was ready to take on any tim i spotted after the game i was that pissed off but lets remember we are RANGERS F.C and we WILL comemout stronger after this defeat. it wasn't a good performance especially in the first half but we still have the upper hand so lets all get behind the team and try to forgtet about tonight!

(well i done my best lol)

Can't forget about it. We have also been pish for a long time now, this was going to happen sooner or later. Dreading going to the piggery next weekend.

Can't forget about it. We have also been pish for a long time now, this was going to happen sooner or later. Dreading going to the piggery next weekend.

i know it's not easy to forget about, perhaps that was the wrong choice of words from me but i honestly don't think WS will let them have a display like that again IMO

what annoys me is we had poster bragging that the league was over even where we were going to win it, as i keep saying take nothing for granted until its won.

totally agree, it's not over untill it's in our trophy cabinet

what annoys me is we had poster bragging that the league was over even where we were going to win it, as i keep saying take nothing for granted until its won.

I know, minstral. That attitude has been getting up my nostril for weeks now. My philosophy has always been to save the bragging until AFTER the goal has been attained.