Fanzone at Ibrox Community Park

J_RFC87

Rangers play Fiorentina tonight in the first leg of the UEFA Cup semi final. Celebrate this historic occasion by coming along to the Carnival of Football being held today by Rangers for home and away fans at the Ibrox Community Complex.

The Fanzone Carnival started this morning with dozens of local school children taking part in a host of football and dance activities before the visiting Fiorentina supporters join the party in the afternoon.

Among the activities taking place today will be 7-a-side games between Rangers and Fiorentina supporters, with both sets of fans looking forward to the semi-final this evening.

If you want to join the fun then come along to the Ibrox Community pitch, directly across from Ibrox Stadium. Celebrate Rangers biggest European night since 1972, with football, dance, entertainment, refreshments and music available to fans of both clubs throughout the day.

Might head down, anyone going?

Lol, no offence, but i'm sure the Italian's will be impressed with the sandbox that is the Ibrox complex pitch and the luxury boarded up junkie flats behind it. That place was dodgy when i played there with the primary school and it hasn't got much better since.

Lol, no offence, but i'm sure the Italian's will be impressed with the sandbox that is the Ibrox complex pitch and the luxury boarded up junkie flats behind it. That place was dodgy when i played there with the primary school and it hasn't got much better since.

The surface on the ICP is excellent, I played there on a Tuesday night for weeks on end there, its certainly not a sandbox mate.

The surface on the ICP is excellent, I played there on a Tuesday night for weeks on end there, its certainly not a sandbox mate.

Ah cool, my mistake then.

Probably should've realised they would have resurfaced it in the 6 years since i've played there. Normally play up at Nethercraigs on Corkerhill Road now.

Ah cool, my mistake then.

Probably should've realised they would have resurfaced it in the 6 years since i've played there. Normally play up at Nethercraigs on Corkerhill Road now.

Ive played 11's there with RM one week, its not too shabby either.

The flats behind the ICP are a disgrace though, I hope they get pulled down.