itv4

deviltrout

Cheers man.... i missed the game, was supposed to go aswell... im fucking raging man.

Walking up to the club to get the bus to the game, fancied a wee bottle of wine before (as ye do)

Got to the shop, opend the bottle then took 1 silly wee mouth full then two wee diddy bastared polis... (both aged about 17, the wankers) stopped me...

Made me pour the bottle out, kept me for nearly 45 mins warrent checking me and shit... got to the game just after half time to find the turnstiles shut... (60min in to the game) fucking gutted.

So thanks alot for this mate!!!!

Cheers man.... i missed the game, was supposed to go aswell... im fucking raging man.

Walking up to the club to get the bus to the game, fancied a wee bottle of wine before (as ye do)

Got to the shop, opend the bottle then took 1 silly wee mouth full then two wee diddy bastared polis... (both aged about 17, the wankers) stopped me...

Made me pour the bottle out, kept me for nearly 45 mins warrent checking me and shit... got to the game just after half time to find the turnstiles shut... (60min in to the game) fucking gutted.

So thanks alot for this mate!!!!

Bastards :angry2: