UEFA final tickets anybody got them?

pcbear

And by what means did you aquire them? its not anywhere near cut and dried we will be there but i'm getting a bit of a buzz on here, if we do get there every ticket purchasing avenue will be pursued.

Best advice is to speak with a Man City season ticket holder, one in work is applying for me. Their getting an allocation from Uefa as the hosts and it was printed in their match programme a few weeks ago. Other options are to co share hospitality probably about £500/600 a head for 10 people totalling £5/6 grand. Other option is to gamble on qualification, stick £250 on Rangers qualifying with Betfair and it will return you £525 surely enough money for the scalpers for a ticket plus a customary celebration juice.

And by what means did you aquire them? its not anywhere near cut and dried we will be there but i'm getting a bit of a buzz on here, if we do get there every ticket purchasing avenue will be pursued.

Best advice is to speak with a Man City season ticket holder, one in work is applying for me. Their getting an allocation from Uefa as the hosts and it was printed in their match programme a few weeks ago. Other options are to co share hospitality probably about £500/600 a head for 10 people totalling £5/6 grand. Other option is to gamble on qualification, stick £250 on Rangers qualifying with Betfair and it will return you £525 surely enough money for the scalpers for a ticket plus a customary celebration juice.

Some good idea's there mate