Rangers Baby Stuff

viennabear

Alright fellow Bears ,

my little boy is going to be born soon so I want to get loads of Rangers baby clothes for him! Was looking online and there are only 3 baby items for boys so I was wondering if anyone had been to the megastore at Ibrox lately and if they have a sizeable baby collection or is what they show online all they have ?? Info would be greatly appreciated!

cheers

:craphead:

Alright fellow Bears ,

my little boy is going to be born soon so I want to get loads of Rangers baby clothes for him! Was looking online and there are only 3 baby items for boys so I was wondering if anyone had been to the megastore at Ibrox lately and if they have a sizeable baby collection or is what they show online all they have ?? Info would be greatly appreciated!

cheers

:craphead:

There is stuff for youngsters in the JJB stores vienna, not sure about babies though. Someone will know.

A boy ? Thats great !! :clap:

Don't be put off by the sizes mate

When my wee girl was 6 month I got her the away top to match her daddy

She's now 13 months and it still fits

I got it in 12-18 months right enough but it was never really massive or anythinj

Just buy big !

cheers lads! I am 100% sure my wee one is going to be a rangers player when he grows up so I´ve moved back to glasgow to make sure he grows up to be a proper bear! Due on the 25th of July but I´m going to try and get the missus to squeeze him out on the 12th of July so I can take him for a nice walk ... :lol:

:rangers: