Dirty F***** Bastards !

Happened to my 10 year old grandson about 3 weeks ago. Playing football with his Rangers jersey on and a couple of teenager scum decided to felt pen Celtic FC all over it. Fortunately an old woman seen what happened and managed to phone me at home. I just got there when the two twats were going onto a bus.Followed them in my car and just lets say 15 minutes later they were very very sorry. The wee boy doesn't know why they did it but because of it hes now frightened to put the jersey back on (new one).

Well done to sort out those nyaffs. No kid your grandson's age should have to put up with that kind of abuse - dare I say it, even if he's wearing hoops.

At the pub yesterday my pal's nephew (about 5 year old) comes running in after the game shouting "I hate Celtic!!!", kissed the badge on his Rangers top, then proceeded to sing Follow Follow practically word for word. Needless to say he received many pats on the head and drunken "Gaun yersel' wee man!!" shouts!

just woked the dogs to the spar, went inside, went to pay for what i wanted, 3men infront of me. 1 with a scum top with lisbson 67 on the back, yes he was gassed,jakey looking and got nocked bak for alcohol from the woman. he turned round and wokd by me coz i was behind them in the que, i have my gers top on with boyd 9 on the back. only to get a moutth full of shite. boyds pish, fuk u, gers r shite. typical pish. me being only 16, said sumit bak. 'shut the f**k up you' he then said 'away home to yer bed wee man' or something along those lines. i laughed and then said 'i dont worry, am just goin,but whens your ferry due?' gutted so he was. i then took my dogs and walked away