8, possibly 9 to go!

Muff

Fuckn come on Rangers, one last massive push, a push that could see you all become legends of this great club.

We start at 19:45pm on Thursday, 1st May and we finnish at Hampden on the 24th.

Everyone of you players, let's do this, let's make history, let's show what playing for this club really means. I want to see you giving everything you have got.

And for us supporters, we do the exact same. I want to see and hear songs/banners sung and flown louder and higher than before.

The players have their part to play and so do we. End of the day, we are all one big family.

Forget them bastards across the city. Let's fukn do this, we start now.

Fukn come on, 2nd means nothing, 1st is EVERYTHING!

:rangers:

Bazza.jpg

I've never lost heart. We will grow stronger when we go pass Fiorentina, that will gift the team such a lift and extra push to go on and win all four tropheys.

I just cannot wait! I don't think the are the greatest Rangers team we have ever had, but looks like I may just be proved wrong lol :bouncy: :rangers: :bouncy:

Fuckn come on Rangers, one last massive push, a push that could see you all become legends of this great club.

We start at 19:45pm on Thursday, 1st May and we finnish at Hampden on the 24th.

Everyone of you players, let's do this, let's make history, let's show what playing for this club really means. I want to see you giving everything you have got.

And for us supporters, we do the exact same. I want to see and hear songs/banners sung and flown louder and higher than before.

The players have their part to play and so do we. End of the day, we are all one big family.

Forget them bastards across the city. Let's fukn do this, we start now.

Fukn come on, 2nd means nothing, 1st is EVERYTHING!

:rangers:

Bazza.jpg

Destiny awaits lets go for the jugular and get it done. This will be the season of all seasons we cant let it pass .