How I saw it

bauba30

Was working today so set the old TIVO and stayed offline all day long

The trip home was delayed as the Mrs wanted to bguy some patio furniture - I know, I know

Eventually sat down to watch it and spend my evening tearing strips out of the ref and as we went into extra time my fingernalls got shorter and shorter and then - the fecking TIVO cut off with 10 mins left in Extra time!!!!!!!!

I was livid - flippin newfangled technology!

So I tiptoed over to the PC, turned it on and debated - BBC or Rangersmedia? I decided that the Beeb would have jinxed the whole shooting match so came here first!

YA FLIPPING DANCER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Best and most stress-free Rangers penalty shootout that Ive ever experienced.

Im opening up one of the bottles from the cupboard Gents and ladies - here's to us!

Was working today so set the old TIVO and stayed offline all day long

The trip home was delayed as the Mrs wanted to bguy some patio furniture - I know, I know

Eventually sat down to watch it and spend my evening tearing strips out of the ref and as we went into extra time my fingernalls got shorter and shorter and then - the fecking TIVO cut off with 10 mins left in Extra time!!!!!!!!

I was livid - flippin newfangled technology!

So I tiptoed over to the PC, turned it on and debated - BBC or Rangersmedia? I decided that the Beeb would have jinxed the whole shooting match so came here first!

YA FLIPPING DANCER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Best and most stress-free Rangers penalty shootout that Ive ever experienced.

Im opening up one of the bottles from the cupboard Gents and ladies - here's to us!

Cheers pal, i'll have a drink with you in sunny manchester!