GMP " WAKE UP "

like many others I've waited my entire adult life for this day, nothing will stop me and tens of thousand's like me from travelling to wherever it may be to support R A N G E R S. You can say whatever you like WE SHALL FOLLOW FOLLOW ON. Welcome or not, no " uniformed nazi killjoy " is going to take this away from me. I hope that the City Officials ignore your stupidity and realize what an opportunity they have before them. If not " NO-ONE LIKES US WE DONT CARE ", so I would like to remind you again, we are coming to Manchester , you cant stop us , we are not listening to you cause we're "MAD FOR IT" . THIS IS MY DESTINY. ps No I dont have a ticket.

like many others I've waited my entire adult life for this day, nothing will stop me and tens of thousand's like me from travelling to wherever it may be to support R A N G E R S. You can say whatever you like WE SHALL FOLLOW FOLLOW ON. Welcome or not, no " uniformed nazi killjoy " is going to take this away from me. I hope that the City Officials ignore your stupidity and realize what an opportunity they have before them. If not " NO-ONE LIKES US WE DONT CARE ", so I would like to remind you again, we are coming to Manchester , you cant stop us , we are not listening to you cause we're "MAD FOR IT" . THIS IS MY DESTINY. ps No I dont have a ticket.

Seconded. :mad: