They Can Be Heroes Video

brillaint mate, brings a tear of pure joy to my eyes (tu)

was just saying to my mate yesterday that someone should make a video wi that song

Yes it's funny how we still get emotional watching it.....God can you imagine it when we WIN it :ohmy:

Hi guys I've uploaded a wee video from the UEFA Cup Semi....Hope you like it :rangers:

You should send that to Rangers and ask them to play it before the next home games. That would look and sound superb with the volume pumped up.

cracking vidd!

anyone know who the song it by?

It's David Bowie mate.....I've also done a version with Oasis singing Heroes just to make it more Manchester like. :D

thanks mate, am off to download that ( illegally of course :craphead: )

cracking song, andd they WILL be hereos :)

for quite a lot longer than one day :unionflag:

cracking vidd!

anyone know who the song it by?

It's David Bowie mate.....I've also done a version with Oasis singing Heroes just to make it more Manchester like. :D

thanks mate, am off to download that ( illegally of course :craphead: )

cracking song, andd they WILL be hereos :)

for quite a lot longer than one day :unionflag:

I was going to make that the title :D But I thought no way, I'm a jinx.

Fancy sending me that video at the beginning from ITV4 through msn or something? LOVE IT!

Sorry mate I'm not on msn...but if you google 'youtube downloader' and download that, you can download the video or my Full Time Celebrations Video that I took it off.

Fancy sending me that video at the beginning from ITV4 through msn or something? LOVE IT!

Sorry mate I'm not on msn...but if you google 'youtube downloader' and download that, you can download the video or my Full Time Celebrations Video that I took it off.

Thanks will do :rangers: