Rangers ticket for SALE

unfortunately i have to sell my ticket for dundee utd game as i have to work,face value of course ?20.00!!!!am from the fife area,if your wanting it i cud meet u some where,its for the broomloan rear

anybody interested???

unfortunately i have to sell my ticket for dundee utd game as i have to work,face value of course £25.00!!!!am from the fife area,if your wanting it i cud meet u some where

anybody interested???

I also have a ticket £750 for CR1, 2 beside each other for £1500

Seems to be the going rate for Rangers tickets on the web at the moment so might as well get involved.... :craphead:

any takers?????

Come on people. Our last home game of the season - £25 for a ticket's pretty reasonable.

There must be someone who's been thinking about going for a while. The atmosphere should be pretty decent for a change (in an SPL match)!

I cant go either but gave my tickets away for free to a few fans so they can giuve the teams a big good luck send off!!

I cant go either but gave my tickets away for free to a few fans so they can giuve the teams a big good luck send off!!

now your making me feel guilty :2g:

no was not trying to suggest you give your tickets for free, I gave them to a friend any other random I would prob sell them!