Virgin Trains

right,

booked on virgin trains the other day to travel down on 14th may a 9.39 am there is around a dozen of us going from the scotstoun loyal.

My question is... as i made the booking online it said that it was not possible to reserve any seats on the train, the booking did however go through no problem,

would this mean we are booked on the train but have no reserved seat, OR that we have booked a ticket for the train and its first come first served so if the 9.39 train is full then we have to wait and get the next one? or the next!

i'm trying to clear this up as my brother is worried that he might not get down as the trains will be mobbed!!

right,

booked on virgin trains the other day to travel down on 14th may a 9.39 am there is around a dozen of us going from the scotstoun loyal.

My question is... as i made the booking online it said that it was not possible to reserve any seats on the train, the booking did however go through no problem,

would this mean we are booked on the train but have no reserved seat, OR that we have booked a ticket for the train and its first come first served so if the 9.39 train is full then we have to wait and get the next one? or the next!

i'm trying to clear this up as my brother is worried that he might not get down as the trains will be mobbed!!

right,

right,

mate the trains will be chaos the train companys have over booked something awful as there superiors have told them not to stop taking bookings even though a train has been fulled 5 times over.

mate the trains will be chaos the train companys have over booked something awful as there superiors have told them not to stop taking bookings even though a train has been fulled 5 times over.

If this is true (and I have no reason to think it's not), there will be chaos at Central Station on Wednesday, surely the train operators have fucked up big time here.

If this is true (and I have no reason to think it's not), there will be chaos at Central Station on Wednesday, surely the train operators have fucked up big time here.

My auld boy and his bird were planning to get the train down on the wednesday but the guy on the phone told my da what i just said as he thought it was a farce as well, now they just are going to go down on the tuesday.

these twats dont have any morals, i used to find this out when travelling to work by train. They sell you the ticked then have no obligation as to when the train comes as long as their is one available for you to travel that day