Any more news on Beasley....!?

Word from Walter is he hopes Beasley and McCulloch will play "some part" on Saturday, so I would expect to see one or both on the bench.

That is what Im led to believe (tu)

I think DMB will definitely be on the bench for the UEFA Cup final. Against Dundee, harder to say. Hope he gets a run out at least, and I would certainly prefer him to McCulloch.

I don't know what state he is in, but isn't it a bit risky to put him on the bench of the final after being out for so long?

I think DMB will definitely be on the bench for the UEFA Cup final. Against Dundee, harder to say. Hope he gets a run out at least, and I would certainly prefer him to McCulloch.

I don't know what state he is in, but isn't it a bit risky to put him on the bench of the final after being out for so long?

Fair point, but he could provide something valuable off the bench - pace and skill. Risking him in the rough and tumble SPL might not be Walter's first choice.

Fair point, but he could provide something valuable off the bench - pace and skill. Risking him in the rough and tumble SPL might not be Walter's first choice.

I'd be reluctant to do this also. He has been out for a really long time, and has very few or no matches ( has he played in the reserves?), so I don't think he would be match ready to go into the UEFA final.

He's a professional football player.

He'll go out of the boss says to go out.

And I'd prefer them both on the pitch.

gd big lee slaggers