IM BACK

andyfoghorn

Well guys the legendary foghorn is back and ready for some serious nonsense those of you who know me will know ,those who dont youll soon find out :ph43r:

how ya doin my man (beer1) where you been hiding all this time ? anyway good to see you back in the fold

Hey, how you gettin on ? Not seen you for ages (tu)

What you been up to ?

Mike says hi by the way ! :P

Remember that last time, that girl from Ayr.......and the carrots......and then the police came by and we were all like whoah !!!!.......... :lol::lol: Good times (tu)

Well guys the legendary foghorn is back and ready for some serious nonsense those of you who know me will know ,those who dont youll soon find out :ph43r:

how ya doin my man (beer1) where you been hiding all this time ? anyway good to see you back in the fold

was shipped of to a far away land .got a new job took me a while to weasel my way into the offices and now i have my own

been a lot of changes since you graced us with your company man but you`ll pick up all the goss as you go on  :pipeblue:

how are ya LB ,there seems to be a few changes ,cant seem to upload my new avatar anyone else had prblems

im good thanks m8 and had no probs wi the avatar but just ask one of the mods to give you a hand <yes>