IBROX FOR ME ......DISSAPOINTED?

MUGGS

No chance of managing Manchester :angry2: .. determined to go to Ibrox though.... Im just shittin in case cant get in and left outside... live too far away to make it back home to watch it on telly.... pub out the question, ma boy goin too......if i had to be there for 5 would i get parked anywhere nearby or is there a better option?... shit... starting to panic now :unionflag:

post-4807-1210534678_thumb.gif

No chance of managing Manchester :angry2: .. determined to go to Ibrox though.... Im just shittin in case cant get in and left outside... live too far away to make it back home to watch it on telly.... pub out the question, ma boy goin too......if i had to be there for 5 would i get parked anywhere nearby or is there a better option?... shit... starting to panic now :unionflag:

its concerning me also, I live in glasgow though so im sure id have time to get home to watch it, its definetly worth a shot though, if you dont get in you could always head for a pub

ma boy is only 9 ..... canny hit the pub..... awww well can always watch it at ur place heheh.... only jokin ye... last thing i want is to watch it in the house..... dilemmas dilemmas lolol

I'll be at Ibrox, making sure I get there really early though, I'll be up about 5 or thereabouts. Can't make Manchester, bit gutted about that, but Ibrox will still be awesome, will be a night to remember :rangers: