Scottish Cup final tickets

tommy2212

well i'm on the CC scheme and i better fucking get one seeing as i never got a ticket for Manchester !!!!

out of 4 mates i was the only one eligible for the draw and the only one without a ticket !!!! just proves it's who you know rather than 23 years of loyally putting your money up front !!!!

Still Gutted Loyal :rangers::rangers::rangers::rangers::rangers::rangers::rangers:

well i'm on the CC scheme and i better fucking get one seeing as i never got a ticket for Manchester !!!!

out of 4 mates i was the only one eligible for the draw and the only one without a ticket !!!! just proves it's who you know rather than 23 years of loyally putting your money up front !!!!

Still Gutted Loyal :rangers::rangers::rangers::rangers::rangers::rangers::rangers:

you will get one smurf1873 it says you dont have to apply for this one - thank f*uck

http://www.rangers.premiumtv.co.uk/page/Ne...1311164,00.html

:rangers:

bit pissed they are starting selling them so early in the morning. I dont have internet access at work and the phone reception is pish so i wont be able to try for one untill after 6 when i get home and i bet they will all be sold by then. :angry2:

Me too mate - on CC scheme - but no ticket for me either. Got an email today telling me that I had been allocated a Scottish Cup Final ticket and it will be posted out from Monday (unless you want to pick it up, or pay a fiver for the privilege)

WATP