FILE A COMPLAINT TO MANCHESTER COUNCIL

I have just filed a complaint to the Manchester council chief executive for there lack of facilities and there underestimating of how many RANGERS were coming, asking them why they told fans to go to other fanzone when the screens failed when they knew that the stewards and police had closed the gates to our cattle pens that the kept us in. Please feel free to make a complaint http://www.manchester.gov.uk/site/scripts/....php?formID=144

I have just filed a complaint to the Manchester council chief executive for there lack of facilities and there underestimating of how many RANGERS were coming, asking them why they told fans to go to other fanzone when the screens failed when they knew that the stewards and police had closed the gates to our cattle pens that the kept us in. Please feel free to make a complaint http://www.manchester.gov.uk/site/scripts/....php?formID=144

They certainly badly risk assessed things and appeared to fail in their duty of care per human rights legislation as did their police.

I was planning on doing something like this bluesmoggie, cheers for the link. I'm going to write a full letter of complaint (which I'll post up later) to their council because as digsgusted as I am by our own fans, I'm furious with their farcical organisation.

In fact I'm going to write a letter to UEFA too, to reccommend Manchester never host a final again due to their managment incompatencies, and lack of infrastructure to host such an event. I'm not into knee-jerk reaction but the business with the police, organisation of the event and facilities, and especially trains (I had to wait 5-6 hours before I get back to Preston).

The whole thing was a fucking joke.

I was planning on doing something like this bluesmoggie, cheers for the link. I'm going to write a full letter of complaint (which I'll post up later) to their council because as digsgusted as I am by our own fans, I'm furious with their farcical organisation.

In fact I'm going to write a letter to UEFA too, to reccommend Manchester never host a final again due to their managment incompatencies, and lack of infrastructure to host such an event. I'm not into knee-jerk reaction but the business with the police, organisation of the event and facilities, and especially trains (I had to wait 5-6 hours before I get back to Preston).

The whole thing was a fucking joke.

The more the merrier, will let you guys know what sort of reply i get from the shambles (council)

Here is the link for making a complaint about police conduct (the Independent Police Complaints Commission), not just if you were assaulted or maltreated by these "thugs", but also with regard to their overall ineffective management and actions.

They are accountable.

The Independent Police Complaints Commission (they are independent and it's not like Scotland where the police investigate their fellow officers ??) :

http://www.ipcc.gov.uk/index/complaints/who_complaint.htm

I didn't see a lot of the fighting etc. so can't comment but as for the facilities, every bin I saw was full so I don't really see how anything could have been kept tidier by the Bears. There were also those free hand out newspapers, what the feck did they think was going to happen to them all?

Then we go to portaloos. I walked around piccadilly square and also did the trip up to the stadium. I saw exactly 4 portaloos!! <cr>

I didn't see a lot of the fighting etc. so can't comment but as for the facilities, every bin I saw was full so I don't really see how anything could have been kept tidier by the Bears. There were also those free hand out newspapers, what the feck did they think was going to happen to them all?

Then we go to portaloos. I walked around piccadilly square and also did the trip up to the stadium. I saw exactly 4 portaloos!! <cr>

Yep, it seemed doing the right thing was out the question. I wanted to bin my rubbish but no decent facilities, and as for the toilets...

Here is the link for making a complaint about police conduct (the Independent Police Complaints Commission), not just if you were assaulted or maltreated by these "thugs", but also with regard to their overall ineffective management and actions.

They are accountable.

The Independent Police Complaints Commission (they are independent and it's not like Scotland where the police investigate their fellow officers ??) :

http://www.ipcc.gov.uk/index/complaints/who_complaint.htm

Thanks for the link but the only time i seen the police they were joining in and having fun with the fans posing for pictures swapping hats for photos, i'v seen some footage on the news not a pretty site so i can't comment on there actions