Fuck the SPL lets move to the EPL

sebo123

I say we fuck the SPL and try get into the preimership even the championship then we would see the SPL fall apart as us and those scumbags are the only teams that keep it from being a worse joke than it alredy is

I say we fuck the SPL and try get into the preimership even the championship then we would see the SPL fall apart as us and those scumbags are the only teams that keep it from being a worse joke than it alredy is

I'll try and not be too sarcastic as i'm assuming you're very young, but thats not exactly an original, or even worthwhile, suggestion. We are The Rangers. Our stadium, Ibrox, is located in Scotland. Therefore, its the SPL for us. End of.

i doubt this lad watches many games as if he could see the games he would notice the fact that we havent exactly got a very good argument when complaining about the quality of the teams in the SPL at the moment lol

i doubt this lad watches many games as if he could see the games he would notice the fact that we havent exactly got a very good argument when complaining about the quality of the teams in the SPL at the moment lol

actually I do as im a season ticket holder and in the travel club

lol u cant possibly think we should be complaining about the quality of the league do u sebo? im guessin ur still well pissed off about the result and lashing out as ur comment is ridiculous lol